Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour tour of Lyon by electric bike
- Pedal your way around the UNESCO-listed monuments of Old Lyon
- See Lyon Cathedral, Place Bellecour and Tête D’Or Park
- Ride through the famous Croix Rousse tunnel
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Get insiders tips from a local guide
- Suitable for all ages and abilities
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
The meeting place is front of the 23 Quai Romain Rolland 69005 Lyon. Our guide with an orange t-shirt or orange flag will waiting you on the esplanade next to the "Pub Danois". Please be at the meeting place 15 min before departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available for children up to 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Minimum height for an adult bike (ebike) is 4,5 feet (1.40 meters)
- The tours take place in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- In the case of very heavy rain, snow or icy conditions, the tour may be cancelled, in which case you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
- Minimum age is 10 years with good bike skills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lyon Bike Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands