- Use an included ticket to ride the lift to Lucerne Castle
- Get local tips on where to eat, drink, and see in Lucerne
- Included ticket to Glacier Garden leaves you free to linger
- Group size is limited to six people for personal service
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you under the big arch monument. He will carrying a black bag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The Glacier Garden is a Self Guided Visit and includes the entrance fee and printed guide in several languages.(Optional Tour Extension Only)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The chocolate experience optional tour extension last 25 min and includes a multimedia tour and small tasting. Audio offered in several languages
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Passenger Diaries Switzerland Tours & Experiences
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands