- Full-day trip from London to the Cotswolds
- Walk along Burford's shop-lined high street
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch at a hotel restaurant in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Visit pretty Cotswold villages including Bibury, Bourton-on-the-Water and Stow-on-the-Wold
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located a 5 - 7 minute walk from Victoria Railway / Underground station. Please go inside the building and go to Premium Tours desk located at Gate 18 - 20.
What To Expect
As you travel, listen to your guide share interesting information about the region’s history and attractions, from its stone-built towns to its idyllic villages and lush, rolling fields.
Have your camera at the ready as your coach enters the undulating Cotswold hills, and stop first in the lovely town of Burford, famous for its wide main street and houses built from differently hued local stone. Enjoy a short stop to visit the tea houses and shops ranged along the street, and then continue to the picture-postcard village of Bibury.
Stroll around the almost impossibly quaint 17th-century weavers’ cottages at the heart of the village, and then travel to an old Cotswolds hotel to enjoy a 2-course lunch from a menu that includes classic English dishes such as bread-and-butter pudding for dessert. As you eat, soak up the medieval atmosphere of the oak-beamed restaurant, and admire the stone fireplace that bears what are thought to be witches’ marks. Duly refreshed, journey onward to the village of Bourton-on-the-Water and enjoy around an hour of free time here to explore. Then, make your last stop at Stow-on-the-Wold, a small market town that’s one of the Cotswolds’ most charming spots. Get another spell of free time to delve into this picturesque place, perhaps discovering its charming tea and gift shops, and snapping photos of its limestone townhouses.
Finally, take your leave of the Cotswolds and return to Victoria in central London where your tour finishes in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: on rare occasions the lunch venue may change due to availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "The return trip is always difficult because of the traffic ." See review
- "Be aware that you could hit traffic and not get back until after 7." See review
- "Confusing to find the embarkation point so leave plenty of time to get there, especially if taking the London Tube Underground system." See review