Explore our promoted experiences
- Guaranteed admission to the London Dungeon
- Fears rise as you enter the Ten Bells where Jack the Ripper's victims once drank
- Brave the threshold of Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street
- Take the Tyrant Boat Ride through Traitors' Gate and see the horrifying effects of the Great Plague
- Journey back to 1666 and the Great Fire of London
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The London Dungeon Address: County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road, London, SE1 7PB. Directions: Please present this E-Ticket to The Dungeon team at the Show Time entrance. If you have printing facilities please print this E-Ticket or have available for scanning on your mobile device. We ask that you arrive within your designated arrival time and not any earlier. Dates: Daily
What To Expect
As you make your way through the dungeons, experience highlights (or lowlights) of London’s history through exceptional stages and special effects. Rile at the smells and sights of the plague and experience the doomed fate of Henry VIII’s victims as you ride through Traitors’ Gate to your death. Learn about the Great Fire of 1666, and discover the absurdity of 18th-century prosecution in an entertaining simulated trial—complete with a mad judge! (Please see full list of attractions in the Itinerary below; subject to change)
Don't leave without taking a heart-stopping ride on Drop Dead: Drop Ride! Test your nerve as you become a victim at the gallows. At the mercy of the hangman, experience the final moments of terror and the spike of adrenaline as the floor opens and you plummet into darkness!
End your visit with a stop into the Tavern. Soak up the spectacle of 19th-century London revelry as you sip on a beer, gin cocktail or non-alcoholic beverage (one drink included with admission; additional drinks available for purchase).
Please note: This ticket is only available for purchase online and guarantees entry to the London Dungeon. Tickets purchased at the door will require you to book for the next available slot, which could be much later in the day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This attraction is not recommended for those of a nervous disposition or very young children.
- Please note: Once the lead passenger name has been added this cannot be changed. Please bring a form of identification that matches the Lead Traveller name on your ticket, with you on the day of your visit, as this may be checked before entry is allowed
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult (18+)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Merlin London Dungeon
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff