- Admission to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Step into the magical world of Harry Potter and see original sets, props, and costumes
- Walk down Diagon Alley and see shop fronts such as Ollivanders wand shop and Gringotts Bank
- Snap photos of Platform 9 ¾ and see steam billowing from the original Hogwarts Express
- Explore Dumbledore’s office and discover never-before-seen treasures
- Learn how J.K. Rowling's books were brought to life on screen using special effects, animatronics, and life-sized models
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Located approximately 7 minutes walk from Victoria Underground and Railway station. Tour departs inside the building at the following departure gate. Boarding starts 15 minute before the departure stated below. 8:15am - Gate 19 9:15am, 10:15am, 11:15am, 12:15pm & 13:45pm - Gate 0
What To Expect
Pull up at the studios and go inside to explore the spectacular sets used in the much-loved Harry Potter movies.
Enjoy free time to stroll around as you wish. View some of the beautifully crafted costumes and props—such as Hagrid’s motorbike—that were used to bring J.K. Rowling’s stories to vivid on-screen life.
Unravel the behind-the-scenes secrets of many of the special effects and marvel at the animatronics that made sets such as Dumbledore’s office and the Great Hall so spellbinding. Come face to face with the fabled Platform 9 ¾, and snap pictures of the baggage trolley as it vanishes through the platform wall. See the Hogwarts Express steam train, browse the potion shops along cobbled Diagon Alley, and experience the green-screen technology used in the movies with a brief ride on a broomstick, just like the cast.
Other must-sees include Hagrid’s Hut and the Gryffindor common room. And while you’re here, perhaps take time out to snap up the movie-themed souvenirs (own expense) at the gift shop as mementos of your visit.
After your visit, join back up with your coach and conclude with a drop-off at the original start point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For child (aged 3 & 4) the rates apply for the return transportation.
- Infant (aged 2 and under) travelling must be notified in advance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the time shown is the departure time from Victoria Coach Station. Check-in starts 15 minutes before the departure time selected.
- Child and Youth must be accompanied by at least one Adult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Premium Tours
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "The terminal meeting place is crowded and crazy busy so allow plenty of time to find the bus." See review
- "The no cancellation policy is bad because you cannot cancel and get your money back even for legitimate reasons - which keeps other people from being able to attend." See review
- "Do not miss visiting this studio if you are even remotely interested in Harry Potter!" See review