Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
- Features a dedicated studio tour guide who will share set secrets and behind-the-scene facts
- See sets and props from all eight Harry Potter films, including the Great Hall, the Hogwarts Express and Eeylops Owl Emporium
- Save time with train transport from central London and timed entry into the studio
- Stay as long as you like after the guided tour and receive priority re-entry into the studio
- Return to central London easily and at your convenience with included train tickets
- Enjoy a personalized tour experience with a small group of up to 8 people
Departure & Return
Meet at Euston War Memorial outside Euston station. The Euston War Memorial is a stone obelisk with 4 soldier statues at the base, located by the Euston Square gardens, outside the station on the Euston road side, close to the bus stops and taxi rank.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: Due to issues beyond the local tour operator's control, timings and sites are subject to last-minute changes on rare occasions
- The total duration of the tour is 5 hours, comprising a 1-hour travel time to the studios, a 3-hour guided tour, and a 1-hour travel time back to London
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders UK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas