Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Triglav National Park tour from Ljubljana
- Enjoy spectacular views of Lake Bled and the Julian Alps
- Cruise down the Soča River on an optional rafting excursion (extra cost)
- Admire the natural wonders of Kozjak Waterfall, Boka Waterfall, and Vršič mountain pass
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, entrance fees, and round-trip transport
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Slovenia or those short on time
- Small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing, a moderate amount of walking is involved.
- If you wish to join the optional Top Extreme Soča rafting, please bring swimsuit and a towel.
- The exact duration of transfer will depend on the time of day and traffic condition.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews