Explore our promoted experiences
- Sunset sailing cruise along Lisbon’s Tagus River with welcome drink
- Relax out on deck as the crew take care of the sailing
- Pass top Lisbon attractions and landmarks such as Belém Tower and the Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei)
- Look out for the dazzling Manueline architecture of Jerónimos Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Numbers are limited to 12 on this small-group tour ensuring personalized attention at all times
Departure & Return
Meeting point: coffee shop - Blue Skipper snacks & drinks, Alcântara Close do Docks nightclub. Spanish Dock gate nr 3
What To Expect
As the sun dwindles, look out at Belém Tower and Jerónimos Monastery, both UNESCO World heritage sites, and watch as they illuminate in rays of golden light. Sailing Lisbon has never been more special than passing the Monument to the Discoveries which honors ships that departed in the 15th and 16th centuries to explore India and the Orient.
During your serene voyage, listen as your pleasant crew highlights Lisbon’s famous landmarks like the Christ the King monument (Cristo Rei). Learn how this shrine, dedicated to the Sacred Heart of Jesus Christ, was influenced by the Christ the Redeemer statue in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
After the sun dips below the Atlantic, begin the journey across the Tagus River back to the dock. Disembark from your sailboat and finish one of the best sailing trips in Lisbon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marlin Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "It is not inherently a romantic cruise, but it is really excellent if you are a couple!" See review