8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the highlights of Portugal on this full-day small-group tour of Sintra and Cascais. After meeting your friendly and informative guide, head to the royal village of Sintra. See why this historic and scenic place earned UNESCO World Heritage status, as you stroll its opulent buildings and charming streets. Go deeper when you tour Pena Palace (ticket not included), then enjoy a leisurely lunch. After, continue to the westernmost point of Europe (Cabo da Roca), and the rustic fisherman's village of Cascais. On your way back drive past the coastal town of Estoril. This tour is limited to 15 people or less, for a personal experience.
- Learn about central Portugal from a knowledgeable guide
- Explore the UNESCO-listed city center of Sintra and Pena Palace
- See Europe’s westernmost point, Cabo da Roca
- This is a small group tour, guaranteeing an intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup at our meeting point or at your hotel if in central Lisbon
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour Company with the Clean & Safe seal of Turismo de Portugal, Establishment complying with Health Measures.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selection Tours, Lda.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Full-Day Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Full-Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Going with a guide is the best way to see Sintra and Cascais." See review
- "The gorgeous scenery during the car rides and the beautiful spots you‘ll be able to visit will make this tour worthwhile." See review
- "The walk through was slow and long because there were a lot of people but very well worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Sintra, Cascais and Estoril Full-Day Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingLisbonBus Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraBus Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisBus Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Bairro Alto Tours & TicketsTram 28 Tours & TicketsBica Funicular (Ascensor da Bica) Tours & TicketsPraça da Figueira Tours & TicketsOrient Museum (Museu do Oriente) Tours & TicketsThe Escape Hunt Experience Tours & TicketsÉvora Tours & TicketsCasa Fernando Pessoa Tours & TicketsArco do Triunfo (Arco da Rua Augusta) Tours & Tickets25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril) Tours & TicketsCabo da Roca Tours & TicketsLisboa Story Centre Tours & TicketsNational Palace of Queluz Tours & TicketsÓbidos Tours & TicketsPalmela Castle (Castelo de Palmela) Tours & TicketsFado in Chiado Tours & TicketsMonastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos) Tours & TicketsNational Sanctuary of Christ the King (Cristo Rei) Tours & TicketsChiado Tours & TicketsRibeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira) Tours & Tickets