4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See a different side of Portugal during this private 4-hour tour of Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon. Your private driver will pick you up from your hotel and whisk you off to the picturesque town of Sintra, where you can wander its historical center, and visit several important monuments. Wander through the Regaleira or Monserrate palaces or tour the historic Noorish Castle. You can gaze out at the sea from the westernmost point in Europe and see the towns of Cascais and Estoril. Transport will be provided in your choice of car class.
- Customize the itinerary to suit your preferences on this private tour
- Explore the palaces of Regaleira and Monserrate
- See the westernmost point in mainland Europe
- Avoid extra hassle with free hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Monuments and museums entry fees
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Departure Point: Your hotel or accommodation, Lisbon port or Lisbon airport
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gold Compass
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sintra Private Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra Private Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sintra Private Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sintra Private Tour Half Day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sintra Private Tour Half Day
14 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - SintraBus Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraHalf-day Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Basilica da Estrela Tours & TicketsSintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra) Tours & TicketsBenfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao) Tours & TicketsMonument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos) Tours & TicketsBairro Alto Tours & TicketsPalace of the Marquises of Fronteira Tours & TicketsRestauradores Square (Praca dos Restauradores) Tours & TicketsCommerce Square (Praça do Comércio) Tours & TicketsPalmela Castle (Castelo de Palmela) Tours & TicketsJosé Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago) Tours & TicketsAvenida da Liberdade Tours & TicketsCabo da Roca Tours & TicketsÉvora Tours & TicketsÁguas Livres Aqueduct Tours & TicketsFrigata Dom Fernando II e Glória Tours & TicketsMuseum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu) Tours & TicketsLisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa) Tours & TicketsFado Museum (Museu do Fado) Tours & TicketsLisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha) Tours & TicketsPillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de Abril Tours & Tickets