- Disembark to explore historic districts such as Chiado, Alfama, Baixa, and Belem
- Cover the distance between Lisbon highlights with ease and efficiency
- Sample the world-famous pastel de Belem
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Stop off at select belvederes to enjoy panoramic city views and scour districts such as Baixa-Chiado and Bairro Alto for important monuments. Then, hop off at the Igreja and Museu São Roque to explore its lavish confection of jewels, art, and gold at your own expense.
Following this, be charmed by the quaint streets of Chiado before heading to Belém, a scenic riverside district home to Belém Tower (Torre de Belém), the Monument to the Discoveries and the Monastery of St Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos).
Sample an exquisite pastel de Belém—a custard tart made according to a secret recipe—and spend a while beside the Belém Tower (Torre de Belém), enjoying views of the Tagus River.
Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Lisbon hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Gratuities are not included.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essência da Latitude Turismo Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you want to see the city and get to know it this is the tour and ask for Vaseo!" See review