Explore our promoted experiences
- Tagus River cruise at sunset from Lisbon with free-flowing wine
- An alternative sightseeing experience ideal for first-time visitors
- Admire Belém Tower, Lisbon Cathedral, and St. George’s Castle from the water
- Choose from several departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Find the boat station "Sul e Sueste" next to Commerce Square. Meeting point: inside the boat station, in front of our ticket office.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Show up 15 minutes in advance
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nosso Tejo, Lda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The cruise is just the right amount of time, relaxing, and a must do when you visit Lisbon." See review
- "It's not an in-depth historical tour but it does give a great overview of Lisbon, if you're looking for beauty and relaxation, with some wine thrown in, then this is a great option!" See review
- "Offering wine and even blankets when it got chilly and breezy later in the trip." See review