Explore our promoted experiences
- Lisbon combo tour that includes multiple hop-on hop-off routes in one ticket
- The most flexible and convenient way to travel around the city
- See Lisbon's top attractions, including Rossio Square, the Santa Justa Elevator, and Belém Tower
- Visit the famous quarters of Baixa, Bairro Alto, Chiado, Estrela, and Alfama
- Create your own itinerary with nearly 70 bus stops
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Modern Lisbon Tour:
Stare up at Lisbon’s bright blue sky as you travel the Modern Lisbon route to the Oceanarium, the largest indoor aquarium in Europe (admission not included). See the architecture of Casa dos Bicos and observe its curious façade. Then, head to the Museum of Amalia Rodrigues and learn about the queen of Fado. Next, visit the tile exhibit at the Azulejo Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo) and study the techniques used to create and manufacture decorative tiling.
Monumental Belem Tour:
Experience the historical monuments of Lisbon aboard a minibus. Admire the Belém Tower (Torre de Belém), a fortified tower built in the 16th century, which was erected at the mouth of the Tagus River to protect the city. Stop at the Navy Museum (Museu de Marinha) and learn about all aspects of Portugal’s navigation history. Continue to the Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos) which honors Portugal’s Age of Discovery.
Belem Lisbon Tour:
Jump on another open-top bus and explore the Belem Lisbon route full of historic squares. Hop-off at the historic Rossio Square (Praça de D. Pedro IV) where revolts, bullfights, and executions once took place. Then, head to the lively Restauradores Square (Praça dos Restauradores) and see the beautiful obelisk Monument to the Restorers. Stroll through Avenida da Liberdade and arrive at the roundabout of Marquess of Pombal Square (Praça do Marquês de Pombal). Capture photos as you experience the ambiance.
Belem bus Tour
Explore a blend of cultures, archeological sites, and landmark architecture in one of the most emblematic vehicles of Lisbon, the tram. Must-sees in the neighborhood include outstanding monuments and museums such as Jeronimos Monastery, Belem Tower and Padrão dos Descobrimentos. Take time to enjoy the famous Pasteis de Belem or visit the new Coach Museum or Belem Cultural Centre.
Hills Tramcar Tour (valid between November and April only)
Visit Baixa and the Comercio Square (Praça do Comércio), which was completely remodeled after the 1755 Lisbon earthquake. From here, travel to Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood and home to Lisbon’s best fado bars and restaurants. Walk up the hill to the majestic St George's Castle (Castelo de São Jorge) for stunning views. For another amazing vantage point, head to the Miradouro das Portas do Sol. Next, make your way to the popular Chiado & Bairro Alto neighborhoods rich with shops and restaurants. Grab a coffee at one of the many cafes and relax on a bench watching waterfalls at Estrela Park (Jardim da Estrela).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the voucher must be redeemed on board of the bus or tram
- Ticket validity: 48h after the validation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "If it's your first visit to a city, we always recommend these tours because you get some interesting historical background and get to locate parts of the city to which you might want to pay a second visit." See review