Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Lisbon at your own pace and hop off the buses at any stop you wish
- Visit Lisbon's top attractions including Rossio Square, Santa Justa Lift, and Belém Tower
- Make use of a ticket that’s valid for 48 hours from time of first use
- Enjoy access to Santa Justa Lift, the Lisbon funiculars, and select public buses
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
Travel along the Monumental Lisbon tour to see UNESCO World Heritage sites such as the Jeronimos Monastery and Belem Tower as well as the Monument to the Discoveries right along the Tagus.
If you’d like to fast forward into the future, hop on the Modern Lisbon route for a journey through the Park of Nations Expo ’98 area with the Vasco da Gama Tower. Other stops also include the Alfama district, the Tile (Azulejo) Museum, and the Fado Museum.
For more a classic tour hop on the Lisbon-Belem route, traveling along the Tagus River for stops at some of Lisbon’s best squares including Rossio, Fig Tree, and Resauradores. Other highlights include the Lisbon Zoo, Edward VII Park, Estrela Basilica, and the modern MAAT Museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that the voucher must be redeemed on board
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Yellow Bus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff