- Conquer Lisbon's steep hills with ease on a motorized bicycle
- Ascend to the lookout points of Castelo de Sao Jorge, Miradouro Senhora de Monte, and Graça
- Small-group tour limited to 15 cyclists
- Select a morning or afternoon departure time depending on your schedule
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is in Rua do Jardim do Tabaco 2 Close to the Santa Apolonia metro Station, blue line.
What To Expect
At a leisurely pace, pedal through the historic district of Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood, and ascend to the hilltop perch of the Castelo de Sao Jorge. Your guide provides history-rich commentary during intermittent stops in which to enjoy panoramic views of the city and the Atlantic Ocean.
With ease, ascend to a selection of viewpoints, including the Miradouro da Graça and Miradouro Senhora de Monte, and capture photographs of the views. If you select an evening tour, witness a magical sunset from selected viewpoints.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point in Praça do Comércio.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY rent a fun
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.