- A fun-filled activity guaranteed to excite adults and kids alike
- See top Lisbon attractions such as Commerce Square and Avenida da Liberdade
- Plunge into the Tagus River to sail past Belem Tower and the Monument to the Discoveries
- Choose from various departure times throughout the day
Departure & Return
Our departure point is located @ Doca de Santo Amaro in Alcantara, which is the marina located directly below the big red "25 de Abril" bridge. The passenger boarding area is near the entrance of the "Associação Naval de Lisboa" building, directly beside the Tagus River.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children under 2 years old are not allowed
- Passengers must board the vehicle by their own means
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Dress accordingly to season and consider 25min trip in water
- Portuguese & English guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hippotrip
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Since the excursion starts and ends near the famous bridge, you have to get there and is a good 20 minutes by taxi to get there from the city center." See review