- Explore the towns of Varenna and Bellagio around Lake Como
- See opulent villas that were once home to Italian aristocrats
- Eat lunch in a lakefront restaurant and taste olive oil, cured meats, and wine
- Lake Como boat tour lets you view lakefront properties from the water
Departure & Return
Our Tour starts in front of the Ferry Terminal Ticket Office in Varenna at 10 am . Just look for the team with the LAKE COMO FOOD TOURS sign !
The tour ends in Bellagio. There are plenty of mid-lake shuttles or car ferries linking Bellagio to Varenna and other locations.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No pets allowed.
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advisable. Please bring a light jacket/jumper with you as temperature in the cellars could be cold.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- The meeting and end point are well connected to public transport.
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- The tour runs rain or shine.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lake Como For You
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff