- Visit Orvieto stress-free with round-trip transportation from Civitavecchia
- Take in the magnificent duomo, Orvieto Underground, and St. Patrick’s Well
- A wine tasting with olive oil bruschetta, cold cuts, and cheeses
- Views across the Umbrian countryside from the hill town's center
Departure & Return
Once off the Ship take the free shuttle provided by the port of Civitavecchia to Coach Parking (the "scambiatore") which is a few minutes ride just outside the port.Once off the shuttle look for a representative holding a "DRIVERINROME" sign. Please allow at least 15 minutes from the time you disembark to get to coach parking, at times the number of shuttles is limited.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- If you suffer from any food allergies or intolerances please advise us
- If you are not ready to depart at the assigned time , we cannot promise to fulfill the mentioned itinerary nor promise to extend the duration of the tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the the port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
- Your driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in place to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers cannot elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- This is a shared tour and you will be expected to maintain the pace of the group. If you have limited mobility we suggest to book a private tour for your best enjoyment.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be ready 15 minutes before departure time.,
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Driverinrome
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms