8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and Drop off at the Cruise Terminal with Private Driver-guide
All Fees and Taxes
Admissions to sites, museums, churches
Departure & Return
Civitavecchia Port, 00053, Italy
Pick up down the gangway at your Cruise Terminal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/9/2020 - 11/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Driver In Italy
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion to Cerveteri Necropolis and Lake Bracciano?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion to Cerveteri Necropolis and Lake Bracciano?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion to Cerveteri Necropolis and Lake Bracciano?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion to Cerveteri Necropolis and Lake Bracciano?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion to Cerveteri Necropolis and Lake Bracciano
8 to 9 hours
6 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLake BraccianoShore Excursions - LazioBus Tours - LazioArchaeology Tours - LazioPorts of Call Tours - LazioFull-day Tours - LazioShore Excursions - RomeBus Tours - RomeArchaeology Tours - RomePorts of Call Tours - RomeFull-day Tours - RomeShore Excursions - Lake BolsenaBus Tours - Lake BolsenaArchaeology Tours - Lake BolsenaPorts of Call Tours - Lake BolsenaFull-day Tours - Lake BolsenaCategory