Departure & Return
Please, kindly share with us the the name of your ship and the time of disembarkation and embarkation. Your driver will greet you directly below the gangway of your ship with a sign with your name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- USEFUL INFORMATION FOR VM VISITORS: Entry to the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Gardens is permitted only to appropriately dressed visitors. Low cut or sleeveless clothing, shorts, miniskirts and hats are not allowed. - San Pietro is closed at the following times: Wednesday: 08:00-12: 00, 24 and 31 December; - During these periods the tour will visit other parts of the museums; - The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are the high season months; - All visitors must go through airport-style security. During the high season the wait can last up to 30 minutes.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mia Limo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff