- Convenient bus transportation from the port to the heart of Rome
- Explore the Eternal City at your own pace
- A free map is included
- Skip the hassle of taxis or rental cars
Departure & Return
Departure from the Cruise Terminal "Largo della Pace" at 9:30/40 am. Our staff awaits you at the meeting point inside the Terminal wearing Yellow uniforms with STAFF CIVITATOURS written and booking lists. Please check in w/ them, to be escorted to your bus.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- May be operated by a multi-lingual assistant
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY CIVITATOURS SRL
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Rome On Your Own Bus from Civitavecchia.