3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Maximise your time in port at Civitavecchia by pre-booking this convenient round-trip transfer to Rome. Meet your private driver on arrival at the cruise port, relax on the 90-minute journey to Rome, then spend the day exploring the Eternal City at your own pace. Take time to see ancient wonders like the Colosseum and the Pantheon, throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain or climb the Spanish Steps, before meeting your driver and heading back to your cruise ship.
- Round-trip private transfers from Civitavecchia to Rome
- Soak up the scenery on the 90-minute drive from Civitavecchia to Rome
- Enjoy several hours to explore Rome independently
- See Rome landmarks like the Colosseum, the Trevi Fountain or the Spanish Steps on a self-guided tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Private transfers ensure personalized service
Saved to wishlist!
Private Round Trip
Civitavecchia Cruise terminal pick up/drop off
Transport by private vehicle
Car at disposal
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Civitavecchia Port, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele, 19, 00053 Civitavecchia RM, Italy
Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - on the return to the port you will be picked up in the city center around 3.30 pm
Province of Rome, Province of Rome, Lazio - Civitavecchia Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AIM LIMO ROME ITALY NCC BOOKING
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Civitavecchia Port Transfer To And From Rome?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Civitavecchia Port Transfer To And From Rome?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Civitavecchia Port Transfer To And From Rome?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Civitavecchia Port Transfer To And From Rome?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Private car as opposed to tour bus , no question!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Civitavecchia Port Transfer To And From Rome
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportLake BraccianoPort Transfers - LazioTransportation Services - LazioPrivate Drivers - LazioPort Transfers - RomeTransportation Services - RomePrivate Drivers - RomePort Transfers - Lake BolsenaTransportation Services - Lake BolsenaPrivate Drivers - Lake BolsenaCategory