6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as you will be walking a lot
- Tour finishing spot is different from starting spot. Please let your tour guide know if you would like to change the finishing spot.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - First Time - Kyoto! Visit All the "Must-See" Destinations!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - First Time - Kyoto! Visit All the "Must-See" Destinations!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - First Time - Kyoto! Visit All the "Must-See" Destinations!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - First Time - Kyoto! Visit All the "Must-See" Destinations!
6 to 7 hours
5 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 20 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKyotoArchitecture Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureArchitecture Tours - OsakaWalking Tours - OsakaHistorical Tours - OsakaArchitecture Tours - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoCategory
Kamogawa River (Kamo River) Tours & TicketsTenryu-ji Temple Tours & TicketsTo-ji Temple Tours & TicketsKyoto National Museum Tours & TicketsNanzen-ji Temple Tours & TicketsNishi Hongan-ji Temple Tours & TicketsHimeji Castle (Himeji-Jo) Tours & TicketsPontocho Alley Tours & TicketsGekkeikan Okura Sake Museum Tours & TicketsToei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura) Tours & TicketsKinshi Masamune Horino Memorial Museum Tours & TicketsGinkaku-ji Temple (Silver Pavilion) Tours & TicketsEikan-do Zenrin-ji Temple Tours & TicketsKiyotaki River Tours & TicketsHeian Shrine (Heian Jingu) Tours & TicketsNishiki Market Tours & TicketsTogetsu-kyo Bridge Tours & TicketsMyoshin-ji Temple Tours & TicketsKamigamo Shrine Tours & TicketsDaitoku-ji Temple Tours & Tickets