- Professional kimono fitting with optional hair and makeup styling
- Visit Kiyomizu-dera and Heianjingu Shrines
- Learn about local history and culture
- Flexible experience with multiple time slots
Departure & Return
If you lose your way, please head for Yasaka Shrine at first. From Yasaka Shrine, please walk along the Higashi-ohji Street to the North and you will find the sign board of our shop on the West side of the Higashi-ohji Street. Our shop is located on the 5th floor of the building.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- English-speaking, Chinese-speaking and Japanese-speaking staff are available
- Kimono/yukata size:
- Women: 4.5 ft (140cm) to 5.75 ft (175cm)
- Men: 5.5 ft (170cm) to 6 ft (185cm)
- Children: 3.25 ft (100cm)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kyoto Kimono Rental Rei
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.