10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Van, highway toll, parking, gasoline
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Don't worry if your hotel is not on the list, we do pick up from any location in Tokyo including air BnB. Please type your pick up information when you book.
- Haneda Airport, 3-3-2 Hanedakuko, Ota 144-0041 Tokyo Prefecture
- Osanbashi Pier Building, 1-chōme-1 Kaigandōri, Naka Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 231-0002, Japan
- Daikoku Pier Cruise Terminal, 16 Daikokufutō, Tsurumi Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0054, Japan
- Harumi Wharf Berth H-K, 5 Chome-6 Harumi, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0053, Japan
- Harumi Wharf Berth H-J, Japan, 〒104-0053 東京都中央区晴海５丁目５
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOKYO STAR AGENCY
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour to see Highlights of Kamakura, Enoshima, Yokohama from Tokyo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour to see Highlights of Kamakura, Enoshima, Yokohama from Tokyo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour to see Highlights of Kamakura, Enoshima, Yokohama from Tokyo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour to see Highlights of Kamakura, Enoshima, Yokohama from Tokyo
8 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 35 minutes
7 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKamakuraYokohamaShore Excursions - Kanagawa PrefectureBus Tours - Kanagawa PrefecturePorts of Call Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureShore Excursions - KawasakiBus Tours - KawasakiPorts of Call Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiFull-day Tours - KawasakiShore Excursions - TokyoBus Tours - TokyoPorts of Call Tours - TokyoHistorical Tours - TokyoFull-day Tours - TokyoCategory