5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Have a tour around a city that’s popular with Muslim travelers—Kamakura. By going on a private tour, you’ll have your guide’s undivided attention. Save time and see multiple highlights in one day, such as Jōmyō-ji, Hokoku temple, Komachi Street, Tsurugaoka Hachiman Shrine, and more. You won’t have to worry about language barriers as a guide will translate, and recommend where to get a halal lunch too.
- Enjoy a Muslim-friendly tour of Kamakura
- A private tour means a more personalized experience
- See multiple highlights in one tour—such as Jōmyō-ji, and Hokokuji
- Get insider tips on where to find a halal seafood lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
1-chōme-1-15 Onarimachi, Kamakura, Kanagawa 248-0012, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Kamakura Private Half-Day Muslim-Friendly Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKamakuraCity Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureWalking Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureCity Tours - KawasakiWalking Tours - KawasakiHistorical Tours - KawasakiHalf-day Tours - KawasakiCity Tours - TokyoWalking Tours - TokyoHistorical Tours - TokyoHalf-day Tours - TokyoCategory