- Guide provides instruction and informative commentary
- Safety briefing ensures all travelers remain safe and secure
- Use of helmet and Segway included
- Visit many important attractions in much less time than it would take on foot
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Helsinki Segway Tour Office Address: Vironkatu 3 D 1, 00170 Helsinki Directions: We meet by Helsinki Segway Tour Office. From Senate square 5 minute walk. Tram no 7 comes very close and closest tram stops are Hallituskatu and Kansallisarkisto.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Riders will not be allowed to ride a Segway if:
- Their weight exceeds 117kg (260 pounds)
- Their weight is under 45kg (100 pounds)
- For your riding safety, guests must be at least 12 years old.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carisa Travel Group OY (LTD)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Could have used a couple more stops but we all enjoyed the day and would recommend it." See review