2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the rich culinary culture of Helsinki during an appetizing 2-hour small-group food walking tour of the vibrant Finnish capital. With an expert gastronome guide, discover hidden foodie hotspots and sample a selection of local delicacies. Gain valuable insight into the culinary traditions and history of Helsinki and stroll past prominent landmarks like the Park Esplanadi and Bulevardi Street as you explore the spectacular city.
- 2-hour culinary walking tour of Helsinki led by an expert guide
- Delve into the rich culinary traditions of the Finnish capital as you visit gastronomic hot spots
- See prominent landmarks like Park Esplanadi as you explore
- Taste a selection of Finnish delicacies and hear of the history behind each one
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of sparkling wine or juice
Lunch from 10 €/person
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Eteläranta 125, 00130 Helsinki, Finland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Easy Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Helsinki Food Tour Including Tastings
1 hour 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHelsinkiFood Tours - TallinnCity Tours - TallinnWalking Tours - TallinnMarkets - TallinnFood Tours - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgMarkets - St PetersburgFood Tours - RigaCity Tours - RigaWalking Tours - RigaMarkets - RigaCategory
Tennis Palace (Tennispalatsi)Sports Museum of FinlandUrho Kekkonen Museum (Tamminiemi)Villa GyllenbergNational Museum of Finland (Suomen Kansallismuseo)HAM Helsinki Art MuseumMarket Square (Kauppatori)Ehrensvärd MuseumSibelius MonumentFlying Cinema Tour Of HelsinkiMuseum of Contemporary Art KiasmaAmos RexHelsinki Music Centre (Musiikkitalo)Finnish Museum of PhotographySEA LIFE® HelsinkiSeurasaari Open-Air MuseumHotel and Restaurant MuseumSederholm House (Sederholmin Talo)Finlandia Hall (Finlandiatalo)Military Museum's Manege