- Self-guided audio tour of Helsinki
- See top city sights like the Presidential Palace and Finlandia Hall
- Sound effects bring the attractions to life
- 10 languages available
Departure & Return
Departures from Esplanade Park, Fabianinkatu
The tour ends close to the departure point, by the Market Square, Helsinki.
What To Expect
Then, set off on your tour around Helsinki’s main sights. View must-sees such as Senate Square, home to Helsinki Cathedral and the Government Palace as well as nearby Uspenski Cathedral, and pass the Finnish National Opera House and striking Finlandia Hall, a 1970s masterpiece built from Italian marble and Finnish granite.
Stop at the underground Temppeliaukio Church, otherwise known as the Church of the Rock — a 1960s gem sculpted from solid rock — or if the Church is closed, outside the Sibelius Monument, built to honor the Finnish composer Jean Sibelius. Please note: the entry fee to the Rock Church, as of January 2017, is not included in the tour price.
As you travel, select the relevant sections of audio commentary to learn about each landmark and uncover the city’s turbulent history. Your audio guide also features stirring sound effects to bring each sight to vivid life and provide an immersive experience.
Your 1-hour 45-minute long audio tour ends back at the original starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Strömma Finland Oy Ab
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Is an excellent way to take a taste of Helsinki.Cosy and warm bus takes around the city with very informative audio guide.The only stop is the rock church that definitely worths the visit." See review