7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Yumoto, Hakone, Ashigarashimo District, Kanagawa 250-0311, Japan
Hakone Yumoto Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please wear comfortable clothing as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- Please note that transportation and spots may slightly change depending on the weather and climatic conditions.
- Please note that the waiting time for transportation becomes quite long during congestion and on weekends. Therefore there is possibility to shorten the stay time at each spot or skip some spots.
- Most travelers can participate
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 6000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Hakone Day Trip! A Tour to Explore All Must-Sees!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Hakone Day Trip! A Tour to Explore All Must-Sees!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Hakone Day Trip! A Tour to Explore All Must-Sees!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Hakone Day Trip! A Tour to Explore All Must-Sees!
7 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHakoneNature and Wildlife - Kanagawa PrefectureWalking Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kanagawa PrefectureCategory