- Explore some of Gozo’s most wild and beautiful scenery on this Segway tour
- This introductory tour is perfect for first-time Segway users
- See the Rotunda of Xewkija, Ta’ Gordan Lighthouse, and many other sights
- Upgrade to visit the soaring Ta’ Cenc Cliffs and megalithic dolmen tombs
Departure & Return
Meeting outside Hotel Ta' Cenc. The village of Sannat is located on the South part of the Island, right beside the capital, Victoria. When you arrive in Sannat main square, enter the street towards your left (while looking at the church) and keep heading straight up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gozo Segway Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands