4 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy a relaxing half day navigating the Costa Brava coastline by catamaran. After boarding at Lloret de Mar, you’ll sail past beautiful beaches and coves for about an hour before dropping anchor in a secluded bay. In this calm, sheltered place you can go for a swim or try snorkeling, or just relax in the sun. Your crew will prepare a tasty outdoor barbecue feast for you on board while you listen to music.
- Buffet lunch with sausages, burgers, salads, and more is included
- Beer, sangria, and soft drinks are also included
- Families with children are welcome on the morning trip
- A fun way to visit a secluded area of the Costa Brava
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Passeig d'Agustí Font, 2 , Passeig d'Agustí Font, 2, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Girona, SpainThis activity will end right where it started.
Lloret de Mar Promenade, just near the townhall.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 95 travelers
- OPERATED BY Catamaran Sensation Costa Brava
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sailing along the Costa Brava in a big Catamarán with buffet-barbacue and bathing inlet. Drinks included.?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingGironaSailing - CataloniaSailing - BarcelonaSailing - TarragonaCategory