5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soar above Catalonia’s ancient dormant volcanoes on a thrilling hot air balloon ride over the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park. Soak up panoramic views that stretch as far as the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees on a clear day as the winds carry you up to 6,500 feet (1981 meters) in the air. Sip pink cava and enjoy the spectacular silence during the 1.5-hour flight. After landing, cap off the unforgettable morning with a traditional Catalonian hot breakfast.
- Hot air balloon flight over Catalonia’s Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park
- Soar over dormant volcanoes and see as far as the Pyrenees on the 1.5-hour flight
- Toast your flight with sparkling cava and cake up in the air
- 4x4 vehicle support upon landing
- Refuel with a hearty Catalonian breakfast
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience
Saved to wishlist!
Flight organization and insurance
Coffee before the flight
Cava toast and local pastry during the flight (Non-alcoholic beverages also available)
A hearty brunch after flight
First flight certificate signed by the pilot
Gratuities ( optional)
Optional activity costs.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Afores, s/n, 17811 Santa Pau, Girona, Girona, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- The activity is approximately 5 hours long. Exact time will depend on the flying season.
- Please wear clothes that are appropriate to the flying season. Sporting shoes are recommended.
- Departing hours may vary depending on the flying season.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Globus Vol De Coloms
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catalonia Hot Air Balloon Ride and Breakfast over the Volcanoes of la Garrotxa?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Catalonia Hot Air Balloon Ride and Breakfast over the Volcanoes of la Garrotxa?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catalonia Hot Air Balloon Ride and Breakfast over the Volcanoes of la Garrotxa?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hot Air Balloon RidesNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingGironaHot Air Balloon Rides - CataloniaNature and Wildlife - CataloniaHalf-day Tours - CataloniaHot Air Balloon Rides - BarcelonaNature and Wildlife - BarcelonaHalf-day Tours - BarcelonaHot Air Balloon Rides - TarragonaNature and Wildlife - TarragonaHalf-day Tours - TarragonaCategory