- Florence walking tour
- Get oriented with the city with an informative guide who points out the top attractions
- See Ponte Vecchio, the Duomo and the Uffizi courtyard
- Learn about Florence's rich Renaissance history and architecture
Departure & Return
Meet our staff in front of Bar Agora - Piazza San Lorenzo 13/R - our staff will wear a green t-shirt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Earphones will be provided for groups with over 15 participants.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY myTour in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms