- See many top Florence sights through the lens of the Medici family
- Great introduction to Florentine and Renaissance history
- 2-hour tour leaves plenty of time for museums and other touring
- Ideal for both art and history enthusiasts
Departure & Return
The meeting point is next to Cafè Scudieri, 50 meters far from the facade of the Duomo (the cathedral of Florence). Look for the guide with a small red flag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY All Around Florence
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.