8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get out of Florence for the day to see other Tuscany highlights on a private tour to Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni. Reaching these countryside gems can be difficult without a car, but door-to-door transport and all logistics are arranged, so you can focus on taking in sights like Siena’s famous Piazza del Campo and the UNESCO-listed medieval towers in San Gimignano. Complete the experience with an optional private lunch at a hand-picked Chianti farm or winery.
- Explore the Tuscan countryside without the hassle of renting a car
- Learn the history behind three charming medieval towns
- Travel comfortably in a luxury Mercedes minivan with room for 8
- Private guide and driver for a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at your selected hotel/location (in Downtown Florence)
Private transportation by Mercedes-Benz MiniVan, Air-Conditioned
English-speaking licensed driver
Free time in Siena and San Gimignano
Unlimited cold mineral water
Local guides in Siena and San Gimignano
Lunch in farm or winery available at an extra cost 25€pp to 50€pp, depending on option chosen
Entrance fees (Cathedral of Siena ia approx. 7€ pp.)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up directly at your hotel or address communicated at the time of booking at the exact time of the start of the tour.
Upon request, you can change your pickup time (24hours before)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- In case of rain the umbrellas are provided by your driver.
- Kindly share your mobile number for an easy communication during the pickup
- This tour/experience will have a maximum of 8 travelers (your private party). In any case your group is bigger you can make two reservations.
- With agreements during the reservation we can organize lunch in wine cellars or in the farms, this is a highly recommended experience, especially for the wine lover. (dedicated lunches for people with cilia, allergies or vegetarians. On request 24 hrs before) (This option will slightly reduce your time to visit the cities of Siena and San Gimignano, and will exclude the possibility to visit the fortress of Monteriggioni).
- Departure is at 9:30am. Pick-up time can be changed upon request
- Our drivers are all extremely familiar with Tuscany and its main destinations. They will gladly share any information, curiosities and traditions about the area being toured and more. They are open to any questions and requests.
- Most travelers can participate
- Minors under 18 years old are not allowed to drink alcohol (wine tasting)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Uniquetuscany
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE Full-Day Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti from Florence?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE Full-Day Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti from Florence?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE Full-Day Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti from Florence?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE Full-Day Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti from Florence?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
PRIVATE Full-Day Siena, San Gimignano and Chianti from Florence
8 to 9 hours
8 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFlorenceFood Tours - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyWine Tastings - TuscanyHistorical Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiWine Tastings - ChiantiHistorical Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiFood Tours - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoWine Tastings - San GimignanoHistorical Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Pitti Palace (Palazzo Pitti)Great Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore)Leonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci)Piazza della SignoriaPerseus StatueFlorence Santa Croce Basilica (Basilica di Santa Croce)Villa GamberaiaMedici ChapelsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto)Gucci Garden (Gucci Museo)St Mark’s Anglican ChurchAuditorium Santo Stefano al Ponte VecchioFlorence Baptistery (Battistero di San Giovanni)Florence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Piazza Santa CroceBarberino Designer Outlet Pharmacy of Santa Maria NovellaArno RiverVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano)San Frediano