- Private combo shore excursion from Livorno port to Florence and Pisa
- Visit Tuscany's two most famous cities in a single day
- Walk through Renaissance history on a guided tour of Florence highlights
- View Michelangelo's 'David' and other Renaissance masterpieces at the Accademia Gallery
- See the Leaning Tower of Pisa and enjoy free time to explore other monuments
- Itinerary can be customized to suit your group's interests
- Includes all transfers and port pickup and drop-off in a private vehicle
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Set off by foot on a 3-hour walking tour of Florence’s historic heart, where the medieval streets are amazingly preserved and steeped in Renaissance lore. The itinerary can be customized to include the sites that most interest you, such as the Duomo Complex, Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, and Ponte Vecchio. You can also visit the world-famous Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo's ‘David’ and other timeless works of Renaissance art (admission not included).
Get tips from your guide on where to enjoy an authentic Tuscan meal (own expense), and, after a 1-hour lunch break, reconnect with your driver for the journey to Pisa. On the way out of town, stop at a panoramic viewpoint to snap photos of Florence’s romantic, red-roofed skyline. In Pisa, enjoy 2.5 hours of independent time to explore the monuments of Piazza dei Miracoli, including the famous Leaning Tower, the cathedral, and the baptistery. Meet your driver at 5:30 for the return trip to Livorno, where you will be dropped off back at your waiting ship.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Kids under 18 years old must provide valid ID to have reduced price for the Accademia museum
- Pictures are allowed during the tour, but no flash inside museums and churches
- Food is not allowed inside churches and museums
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italian Vista Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff