- Explore Florence’s most vibrant local grower’s market
- Meet local vendors of traditional Italian food such as pecorino cheese, prosciutto di parma, wild boar salami, finocchiona, Chianti wine, typical Italian coffee, biscotti and fresh fruits
- Meet local food experts and growers and find out about how some of these delicious products are grown, made and or produced
- Discover the local secrets behind one of the most well-known food scenes in the world
Departure & Return
Piazza Sant’Ambrogio at The Church of Saint Ambrose (Chiesa di Sant’Ambrogio) on the Left side of the FACADE. Find the exact meeting point with what3words: ///devotion.wounds.topping
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: You will enjoy a walk around a local farmers' market where locals shop for their daily food. Each farmer sells a specialty from their farm, like Armando and his selection of mushrooms from the hills of the Garfagnana mountains close to Lucca.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- You'll also see local butchers, fishmongers, bakers, and family-run salumi & cheese stands, which helps promote local producers in the region and gives you more insight into local products.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms