- See the Algarve from a different perspective
- All necessary equipment and instruction provided
- Learn more about the region from your tour guide
- A small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
We are located about 20min – 25min from Albufeira. All our tours start from our base in Paderne, right next to Moinho do Leitão, a nice restored traditional windmill. There is free and safe roadside parking available.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For legal and safety reasons, children under 7 years old or below 1.20m height are not allowed on this activity.
- Maximum weight allowed per Quad is 180kg.
- Full valid driving car licence is required (drivers only). You must have this with you on tour and please note we do not accept provisional licences.
- We provide helmets, plenty of water, and always have a first-aid kit on hand. This means you don’t need to bring much!
- We do recommend that you wear sunscreen, sunglasses, and suitable footwear.
- Only take the bare essentials (wallet/purse & sun cream). Space is limited so if possible, please just bring a small bag and keep things to a minimum.
- We recommend closed-in / covered toes shoes or sneakers. Flip flops or sandals are OK to wear provided you are careful – please leave the high heels at home on this occasion!
- It can also get incredibly dusty at times, so don’t wear your best clothes.
- We don’t recommend wearing dresses or skirts as it can be uncomfortable while riding on the quad, and remember you can get burned easily by the sun and wind, so we recommend to cover up a bit.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Quad Ventura
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff