Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour private walking tour of Dubrovnik's Old Town
- Learn about the history of the city, from its founding to the 1991 conflict with Serbia
- See many landmarks along the way, some legendary and some hidden gems
- Upgrade the tour to extend it an extra hour to walk the walls or customize it to your preferences
- Private tour ensures lots of attention from the guide
Departure & Return
Your guide will stand in front of the stone bridge that leads into the City Walls, holding a sign with your name on it.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Confirmation will be within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Walk with Vesna
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff