5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Dalmatia boasts a unique culinary culture, but knowing where to go for insight into traditional tastes and recipes can be difficult. Take a break from the city with round-trip transfer into the countryside, and attend a cooking class delivered by a local chef. Pick up recipes for typical dishes including peka and ražnjići, then enjoy a sit down meal with your small group to indulge in your homemade feast.
- Learn traditional recipes from a local chef
- Savor an included 4-course meal in the Dalmatian countryside
- Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience
- Relax with round-trip transfer from your Dubrovnik hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Under the guidance of a local chef
5- hour cooking class under the guidance of local chef
Dinner based on the dishes prepared during the class with wine, liquers, coffee and tea
All the ingredients,kitchen pots and eguipment
Hotel pick-up and drop-off service by private car/minivan
Small group activity
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure location is your private accommodation/hotel address
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY FABULA RAGUSEA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Traditional Cooking Class in Dubrovnik Countryside?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional Cooking Class in Dubrovnik Countryside?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional Cooking Class in Dubrovnik Countryside?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Cooking Class in Dubrovnik Countryside
6 hours 20 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeDubrovnikCooking Classes - DalmatiaCooking Classes - KotorCooking Classes - BudvaCategory
Franciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsMljet Island Tours & TicketsHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & TicketsElaphite Islands Tours & TicketsOnofrio's Fountain Tours & TicketsChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha) Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum) Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsRevelin Fortress Tours & TicketsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cathedral Treasury Tours & TicketsSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac) Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsKonavle Valley Tours & TicketsLokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & Tickets