- Explore Dubrovnik's Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with your local guide
- See Orlando's Column, the City Bell Tower, the Rector's Palace and the Church of St Blaise.
- Visit Dubrovnik's ancient city walls and see Fort Revelin and Minceta Tower
- Discover the Fort Lovrijenac independently, the only fort physically separated from the City Walls
Departure & Return
For all our tours MEETING POINT is right by PILE bus stop/taxi drop-off point and right next to the only newsstand in this area. The address is Brsalje 8. Dubrovnik Walks representatives & orange umbrella are all there! IMPORTANT: Please arrive 10 minutes before the advertised time!
Tour ends near the old town port
What To Expect
Then move down the Stradun, the main pedestrian way in the Old Town, to the Renaissance-era Sponza Palace, today the home of the state archives. Here you’ll also see the City Bell Tower, the Rector’s Palace, Orlando’s Column and the Church of St Blaise, the patron saint of Dubrovnik. Expect to be wowed and dazzled your guide regales the city’s history to you.
Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Historical Walking Tour: Navigate the city walls with your local guide and hear amazing facts and history about the thick 80-foot (25-meter) walls on this walking tour. Learn the history of the imposing 12th-century walls (entrance fees not included) and learn about some of the invasions and invaders the walls have stopped.
Slowly walk around the walls, getting magnificent views of the Old Town and the shimmering blue Adriatic Sea. Get a sight of Fort Revelin and Minceta Tower. And then finish the tour at Fort Lovrijenac, the only fort that belongs to the city walls but is physically separated from them.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities, those using a wheelchair or for infants in a stroller
- City Walls entrance fee applies to children over 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The headsets only work within a certain range so if you fall behind you'll miss a lot of the information and just listen to a lot of static." See review