6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get out of the city and experience the delicious side of village life on this gastronomic tour. Travel from your Dubrovnik hotel or cruise ship in an air-conditioned vehicle with a driver-guide to Trsteno Botanical Garden. Continue to the village of Majkovi, where you can sample local cuisine including homemade cheese, olives, dried meat, fresh bread, local honey, and Croatian liquor and wine. Stop in Ston an explore the area with your guide. On your way back, pause to enjoy a full Croatian meal, including locally-caught seafood.
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Depart directly from your Dubrovnik hotel or cruise ship
- Admire the flora at the Trsteno Botanical Garden
- Sample a wide range of Croatian cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
Fully A/C comfortable touristic vehicle
Pick-up and drop-off at your cruise ship/accommodation.
Meat/seafood menu in village house.
Coffee and/or Tea
Entrance fee for city walls.
Other than specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup available from all hotels and vacation rentals in Dubrovnik area.
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dobrota24, 20213, Čilipi, Croatia
- Port Gruž, Obala Ivana Pavla II 13, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Private service
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Tours - Vidokrug
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ston and Majkovi Gastro Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ston and Majkovi Gastro Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ston and Majkovi Gastro Tour
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorBus Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Ethnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Revelin FortressOnofrio's FountainDubrovnik Bell TowerElaphite IslandsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Dubrovnik Cable CarLokrum Benedictine MonasteryKonavle ValleyDubrovnik Cruise PortElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Dominican MonasteryLove Stories MuseumSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Mljet IslandStradun (Placa)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryPeljesac PeninsulaChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)