Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a fresh perspective of Dubrovnik during a sunset kayaking tour
- Discover parts of the coastline that you'd miss if exploring on land
- Opt to kayak solo or share paddling duty with someone else
- Snacks and wine tasting are included
Departure & Return
After coming to Pile Square, last taxi and bus station, follow the street behind the big mirror monument that lead to the sea. You will see our staff member on the pier beneath the Orhan restaurant. Ask for Darko and for X- Adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dubrovnik Fun Tours j.d.o.o.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It was a nice trip, not to short and not to long and every one can join - you don’t have to be a pro kayak sailor" See review