- Explore the Kravice Waterfalls and historic Mostar on this day trip from Dubrovnik
- Marvel at the thundering cascades of Kravice Waterfalls
- Wander the historic streets of Mostar's Old Town
- Check out Mostar sights like the 'Stari Most' bridge and Mostar Mosque
- Includes round-trip hotel transport from Dubrovnik
- Great way to check out the top sights in Bosnia-Herzegovina while visiting Croatia
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
When booking it is also possible to choose one of central locations: 1.) Petka hotel in the new port at 07:00 2.) Cable car station in Petra Krešimira IV street at 07:20 3.) Ploče gate bus stop at 07:30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Then, drive through Croatia and cross over the Bosnia-Herzegovina border (make sure to have your passport) heading to Kravice, your first stop.
Admire the dramatic surroundings of the thundering Kravice Waterfalls system, which towers up to 80 feet (25 meters) above the water below. If you happen to arrive during the summer months when water levels are lower, guests can even take a short swim in the shallow pools. You’ll have 45 minutes to spend at the site. You’ll leave Kravice, arriving in Mostar around 12:30pm.
Explore the historic scenery of this ancient town during a guided walking tour followed by plenty of free time to wander on your own. During your visit, you’ll get a look at the Old Town, see the famous “Stari Most” bridge, and visit the Mosque of Mostar and the Turkish House. You’ll also have time for lunch (own expense). You’ll then begin the return trip to Dubrovnik, stopping en route for a rest and Turkish coffee (own expense). You’ll be dropped off back at your Dubrovnik hotel at the end of the trip.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants. Please enter this information in the Special Requirements box
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please check and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing.
- Please specify the name of your hotel or private accommodation (contact telephone number or address) in Dubrovnik. We require this information so we can notify you, if there are changes in the tour departure times.
- The tours include English speaking guide in the bus and the English speaking local guide
- Entrance fee to Turkish house is included in all tours from April 1/2018 untill October 31/2018
- All clients with no adress of Dubrovnik accommodation provided when booking untill 12 hours before the tour, are kindly asked to confirm pick up at one of two central meeting locations: 1.) CABLE CAR STATION in Petra Krešimira IV street at 07:20 2.) PLOČE GATE BUS STOP ( East gate bus stop) at 07:30 Please note that we are no longer allowed to stop in front of PILE GATE from 2019. Valid travel documents are mandatory for this tour!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Select Dubrovnik d.o.o
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized