- Krka National Park day trip from Dubrovnik, led by an expert guide
- See the national park’s top sights on a guided walking tour
- Get up close to beautiful waterfalls and see Visovac Monastery
- Snap photos of Skradinski Buk, the park's largest cascade
- Enjoy free time to explore independently
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Once there, explore the park on foot with your guide. Perambulate the gravel paths. Stroll the round-loop boardwalk. And take in the tranquility that is this enjoyable swath of nature. Take some time to drink in the views of the lakes and streams, scanning the water for brown trout and Dalmatian barbelgudgeon, swimming in the shallow waters amidst the willows growing out of the lake.
And, of course, don't miss the 17 waterfalls that exist on the grounds of the park. The Krčić, Roški and Risnjak waterfalls are particularly worth a look. And depending on the day, discover the medieval Franciscan monastery, first mentioned in records in the 14th century, and located in the middle of Lake Visovac (Visovačko jezero).
After touring the park with the guide, take about three hours to discover the park on your own. Take a dip in the lake and the streams, seek out more waterfalls, or just sit around taking in the natural beauty of the place. If history and culture is of more interest, visit the nearby mill cottages, which have been converted into restaurants, shops and workshops.
Meet up with your guide again and hop back in the vehicle for the ride back to Dubrovnik. The tour finishes with a drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per tour is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Super Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms