- Biking, hiking, and kayaking tour of the Adriatic Sea and islands off Dubrovnik
- Kayak over to Šipan Island for a bike ride to lunch
- Learn about the area's flora, fauna, and history from your guide
- Use of dry bag and water shoes included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Port of Gruz Address: Obala Stjepana Radića 40, 20000, Dubrovnik Directions: Port of Gruz is a 25-minute walk from Old City or a 15-minute bus ride. Meet at the pedestrian traffic light next to the Jadrolinija ferry pier; there is a blue and green “Travel Corner” sign, a bus stop and a sidewalk café. Your guide will wear a blue “Adriatic Kayak Tours” T-shirt. Bus directions: from Old City Pile Gate, take bus 1A, 1B, or 3, which leave every 10 minutes. Purchase a 12 Kn. bus ticket in a kiosk or pay 15 Kuna to the driver. Get off at the bus stop just past the tourist boats and yachts docked in the harbor. You’ll see the ferry pier, which juts out into the harbor. Below is a link to Google maps with tour meeting locations https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?hl=en&authuser=0&mid=z1F6hzdiozrM.kAo9Iz2YUW_M Dates: Daily Return point: Returns to original departure point
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adriatic Kayak Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands