5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Friendly local guide
Iconic places for photoshoot
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Professional licenced driver
Hotel drop off - only on Dubrovnik's area; if your accommodation is outside Dubrovnik, contact us
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up; if you would like to be picked up, contact us in advance for price info
Departure & Return
Brsalje ul. 2 , Brsalje ul. 2, 20000, Dubrovnik, CroatiaThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Game of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik with Local Expert?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Game of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik with Local Expert?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Game of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik with Local Expert?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Game of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik with Local Expert?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Game of Thrones Tour in Dubrovnik with Local Expert
1 hour 25 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursMovie ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaPhotography Tours - DalmatiaMovie Tours - DalmatiaHalf-day Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorWalking Tours - KotorPhotography Tours - KotorMovie Tours - KotorHalf-day Tours - KotorBus Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPhotography Tours - PodgoricaMovie Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Museum of Croatian War of Independence (Homeland War Museum)Peljesac PeninsulaDubrovnik Bell TowerEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Revelin FortressDubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Konavle ValleySt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Mljet IslandDominican MonasteryLove Stories MuseumOnofrio's FountainLokrum Benedictine MonasteryFort BokarOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Church of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)House of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica)Dubrovnik Cable CarSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)