6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See an untrammeled part of the Dalmatian Coast on this day trip from Dubrovnik to enchanting Ston and Trsteno. Riding comfortably in a Mercedes E-Class or Mercedes Vito/Viano, cruise up the coast taking in the gorgeous rugged coastline. Once in Ston, marvel at 4.3 miles (7 kilometers) of medieval walls, stroll the cobblestone streets and indulge in some raw oysters for which the town is famous. Later stop in Trsteno, home to a famous arboretum with over 300 exotic trees and plants and also the location of many scenes from HBO's Game of Thrones.
- Private tour from Dubrovnik to Ston and Trsteno
- Explore the stunning town of Ston, famous for its miles of medieval walls and fresh oysters
- Stroll around the gardens of Trsteno, the site of many scenes from Game of Thrones
- Learn about the history of the places from your driver or opt to have a guide with you at all times
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel in Dubrovnik
- Private tour ensures ample amounts of attention from the driver/guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Entrance fees (Ston's City Walls, Old Saltworks, Trsteno's Arboretum Park)
Departure & Return
We pick up from all vacation rentals, villas, apartments, and hotels within Dubrovnik. If your location is not accessible by car, we will contact you about a meeting point.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Adria Luxury Travel d.o.o.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Ston & Trsteno Arboretum - Private Excursion from Dubrovnik w/ Mercedes Vehicle?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ston & Trsteno Arboretum - Private Excursion from Dubrovnik w/ Mercedes Vehicle?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ston & Trsteno Arboretum - Private Excursion from Dubrovnik w/ Mercedes Vehicle?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ston & Trsteno Arboretum - Private Excursion from Dubrovnik w/ Mercedes Vehicle
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikBus Tours - DalmatiaNature and Wildlife - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaHistorical Tours - DalmatiaBus Tours - KotorNature and Wildlife - KotorWalking Tours - KotorHistorical Tours - KotorBus Tours - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaCategory
Dominican MonasteryEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum)Orlando's Column (Orlandov Stup)Peljesac PeninsulaElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Mljet IslandLokrum Benedictine MonasterySt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana)Stradun (Placa)Revelin FortressKonavle ValleyChurch of St. Blaise (Crkva Sv. Vlaha)Love Stories MuseumOnofrio's FountainFranciscan Church and MonasterySt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac)Dubrovnik Cathedral TreasuryDubrovnik Cruise PortDubrovnik Bell TowerFort Bokar