2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Dubrovnik through your taste buds with this guided food and drink tour of the city's historic Old Town. Your private local guide will take you from spot to spot, where you'll get to try three different drinks and three different food items. You'll also learn about the city's history as you wander from spot to spot.
- Private, guided tour for just you and your party
- Vegetarian options are available
- Three food items are included in the price of the tour
- Three beverages are included in the price of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
3 drinks (non-alcoholic available)
Hotel pick-up and drop off
Extra food and drinks
Departure & Return
Brsalje ul. 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
In front of Restaurant Nautica.
Dropčeva ul., 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Drinks & Bites in Dubrovnik Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Drinks & Bites in Dubrovnik Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Drinks & Bites in Dubrovnik Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Drinks & Bites in Dubrovnik Private Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursNight ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingDubrovnikFood Tours - DalmatiaNight Tours - DalmatiaWine Tastings - DalmatiaWalking Tours - DalmatiaFood Tours - KotorNight Tours - KotorWine Tastings - KotorWalking Tours - KotorFood Tours - BudvaNight Tours - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaCategory
Love Stories Museum Tours & TicketsElaphite Islands Tours & TicketsStradun (Placa) Tours & TicketsPeljesac Peninsula Tours & TicketsOnofrio's Fountain Tours & TicketsFort Bokar Tours & TicketsLokrum Benedictine Monastery Tours & TicketsElafiti Islands (Elaphites) Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cruise Port Tours & TicketsSt. John’s Fortress (Fort St. Ivana) Tours & TicketsKonavle Valley Tours & TicketsSt. Lawrence Fortress (Fort Lovrijenac) Tours & TicketsDominican Monastery Tours & TicketsEthnographic Museum (Rupe Museum) Tours & TicketsMljet Island Tours & TicketsFranciscan Church and Monastery Tours & TicketsOrlando's Column (Orlandov Stup) Tours & TicketsHouse of Marin Drzic (Dom Marina Drzica) Tours & TicketsRevelin Fortress Tours & TicketsDubrovnik Cable Car Tours & Tickets